English has the following idioms:
- to lose one's head - to lose self-control and to act on impulse
- to lose one's mind - to go insane
- to drive somebody crazy - to make somebody upset/angry
- to be crazy about something/somebody - to like something a lot
- I lost my head during our discussion and slapped him.
- She lost her mind after she lost her two children.
- Stop running around the sofa, you are driving me crazy!
- I'm crazy about my girlfriend.
May "perdere la testa" be used to express the first two meanings and "fare perdere la testa" be used for the the last two ones?