Edit

My question was obviously not well posed. I obviously did not understand something correctly. Is there learning material at L/A1 level regarding pronominal verbs?

I'm looking for free Verb Tables or online solution (conjugator...) for the verbs

• farcela
  • metterci
  • esserci
  • avercela

The online solutions I have found are limited to standards. In the books,

• Webster’s New World® 575+ Italian Verbs
  • Barron's 501 Italian Verbs

I have not found conjugated tables for the given verbs.

You didn't find anything about these verbs in standard tables because they are pronominal verbs (Verbi proniminali)
    – abarisone
    Jan 28 at 16:11
    They follow the conjugation of "fare", "mettere", "essere" and "avere", with the pronouns preceding the verb. For example "io (ce la) faccio", "essi (ci) misero", "egli (ci -> c') è", "noi (ce la -> ce l') avremo"
    – secan
    Jan 28 at 16:27
    Can someone write an answer? Terse comments below the question are not really what's needed...
    – Denis Nardin
    Jan 29 at 12:19
    @DenisNardin I am not even sure such tables exist, given the fact that pronominal verbs follow the same conjugation of the corresponding standard / non-pronominal verbs. Once you know that, you have no need for a verb table for "farcela"; you use the one for "fare" (and the same goes for all other pronominal verbs).
    – secan
    Jan 29 at 12:43
    @secan I'm sure such tables do not exist, but an answer explaining how to get the conjugation of this verbs from the existing conjugation tables would still be very useful for the OP. If no one does it first, I'll do it as soon as I have time to compose a proper answer.
    – Denis Nardin
    Jan 29 at 12:54

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.