Can you please tell me what is the meaning in Italian of the word

"KAKA" ?

There is no such word in italian, as you can check in any dictionary (for instance here). Where did you find it?
    – DaG
    Sep 22 '14 at 7:37
    A famous Brazilian football player is nicknamed “Kaká”; he played for Milan AC during several seasons. The word just resembles a quite vulgar Italian verb, so some puns with the player's name are possible.
    – egreg
    Sep 22 '14 at 9:53
  • It means poop in Amharic (a language spoken in Ethiopia...East Africa)
    – user1691
    Aug 9 '15 at 7:46
    “Kaka” is not an Italian word, so it's off topic discussing it here.
    – DaG
    Nov 25 '18 at 15:17

This is not an Italian word as somebody pointed out in the comments. Since the letter K in Italian does not exist, you might have been referring the whole time to CACA' which, in some parts of Italy, would be a rather unpolite shortening for the vulgar verb cacare, which means to poop.

The shortening is not especially vulgar, in itself, just regional Italian. :-)
    – DaG
    Sep 22 '14 at 18:17
  • I actually meant something different, rather unpolite. Corrected.
    – funforums
    Sep 22 '14 at 18:59
    Note that in some regions it's cagare instead of cacare.
    – Bakuriu
    Sep 22 '14 at 19:22

When I was little. my girlfriend's dad, who is from Italy, used this word often. I still remember him using this word. Mrs. C. was also from Italy, so I can attest to the fact that Italians do use this word.

Welcome to Italian.SE! I suspect you might have misunderstood (maybe he was saying something more similar to cagá/cagar/cacà/cacar?). I am Italian and I've never seen the word kakà with the letter k.
    – Denis Nardin
    Nov 25 '18 at 7:50

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.