Can anyone recommend a flashcard deck to expand my vocabulary at the intermediate level? I use Anki for learning vocab in Japanese study, and I've looked for an intermediate Italian deck, but the Anki Italian-English decks out there seem to consist of all very basic words, whole sentences, or specialized vocabulary (medical etc.). It doesn't have to be Anki; another site or tool would be fine.

Thanks in advance.

ETA: Thanks, all. I'll check out the vocab list linked below and make an Anki deck of the unfamiliar words. I also picked up a DK visual dictionary—the Japanese edition helped me round out my vocab in that language.

It is not already in flashcard format, but this should useful to, at worst, prepare your own set of flashcards (it is a list of the 7000 most important words of the Italian language prepared by an important Italian linguists) – Denis Nardin Nov 27 '17 at 19:13
    (the 2000 "fundamental" words are in boldface, the 3000 words "in high usage" are in the normal font and the "widespread" ones are in italic) – Denis Nardin Nov 27 '17 at 19:16
    Welcome to Italian.SE! – Charo Nov 27 '17 at 20:55

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.