Quando uso i miei headphones (Bose QC35 ii), una voce dice qualcosa. Prima dice "batteria al cento per cento". Poi dice qualcosa che non capisco. Sembra "connesu lei a <> in corso". Credo significhi "connection to <> in progress", ma le parole non sono chiare per me. Che dicono i miei headphones bluetooth?

Welcome on ItalianSE!
    – abarisone
    Jul 19 '18 at 13:02
  • Side comment: next time first try to get the meaning looking for the term connection on a dictionary since this kind of question might be considered off topic.
    – abarisone
    Jul 19 '18 at 13:18
    @abarisone Thank you! I had looked up the word, but I really thought I could hear "L" and "ei" rather than "n" and "e" sounds (why I thought "lei" rather than "<connessio>ne"). The "io" part also sounds a lot like "u" to me. But if there is nothing feasible that sounds like "conne su lei a...", I assume you are right, and I am mishearing it (or it's not a good voice)!
    – LangeHaare
    Jul 19 '18 at 13:25
  • Would it be possible that what the voice is saying is not Italian? Or that it is an incorrect Italian translation?
    – DaG
    Jul 19 '18 at 13:41

Le tue cuffie (headphones) dicono:

Connessione a <> in corso (connection to <> in progress)

• Ha senso... La voce non è chiara... Ho sentito "l" invece "n"!
    – LangeHaare
    Jul 19 '18 at 13:09

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.