A vocabulary is the body of words used in a particular language.
This tag is for questions about the content and formation of vocabulary of the Italian language.
A few sample questions that are a good fit for this tag:
- Estimates about the number of lemmas in the Italian vocabulary
- Quando si può dire che una parola appartiene alla lingua italiana?
This tag should be distinguished from:
- word-usage, which is for questions about using a word in a specific context
- translation, which is for questions about finding a word to fit a meaning similar to a foreign word or phrase
- word-meaning, which is for questions about definitions and nuances of meaning in a word or phrase